Back in 1st of September, the storage capacity of the server was low on free space, during that time some operations relating to saving data failed and possibly corrupted some existing files.
As reports suggest that Slimefun items that are
player_head turned into CSCoreLib’s Head rendering the item useless of its objective.
To aid the corrupted machines, @Chadster#7455 would like to extend his support by replacing those items to what it is supposed to be. Follow the procedure below to recover the lost items:
- Rename the affected items to its supposed name. (If you can’t rename the exact item name, just write down an extra letter to make it work.)
- Place a container (e.g chest, shulker box). Remember its coordinates.
- Open the container and place all the renamed and affected items.
- Place a sign next to the container with the text #HyperPlsFix.
- Ask a @Staff member to inform them of the following information:
5.1 Time of placing the container or sign.
5.2 A screenshot of the container with F3 visible.
- You will be informed by @Chadster#7455 in #general once it is recovered.
Support for broken Slimefun machines will end a day before an announcement about the 1.14 Update.