Land Claiming System
Claim land with a unique grief protection tool. Fill up a powercell with supplies in order to keep your land claimed and safe.
To get started, run the command
/ucl recipe to claim your land.
- Powercell: Keep land claimed by fueling the claim with resources.
- Co-op: Invite people to join your claim as members.
- Permissions: Control what your claim members are able to do.
- Ban List: Ban players from entering your claims.
- Statistics: Watch the statistics for your claim.
- Chunks: Protect chunks of land.
- Claim Settings: Customize fire spread, PvP enable, leaf decay, and more.
- Claim Lock: Keep non-members out of your claims.
- Claim Home: Set a home within the claim for members to teleport to.
/ucl accept: Accept the latest claim invitation.
/ucl claim: Claim the land that you are currently standing in.
/ucl unclaim: Unclaim the land that you are currently standing in.
/ucl ban <name>: Ban a player from your claim.
/ucl unban <name>: Unban a player from your claim.
/ucl dissolve: Dissolve your claim.
/ucl sethome: Set the home of your claim.
/ucl home <claim>: Go to a claim’s home.
/ucl invite <name>: Invite a player to join your claim.
/ucl kick <name>: Kick a player from your claim.
/ucl leave: Leave a claim that you are a member of.
/ucl lock: Lock or unlock your claim.
/ucl recipe: View the recipe for a powercell.
/ucl name: Set the display name for your claim.
/ucl show: Visualize claims around you.
Powercell Item Values
- Diamond = 4 hours
- Iron Ingot = 1 hour
- Gold Ingot = 1.5 hours
- Emerald = 5 hours
- You can only claim up to 250 chunks only.
- Once your claim’s powerhouse is depleted, your claim is unprotected.