Candy will randomly spawn from just plain chatting inside the Discord server. Don’t spam please, there are cooldowns and filters just be natural and stuff. (Extra low bonus chance to get a lot more candy than usual).
If you don’t like waiting around, you can go out and beg for some with >>trickortreat!
Here comes another mechanic into play called >>vigor. Vigor, or HP, is… your stamina, basically. Trick-or-Treating takes 1 vigor (it starts at 100, caps at 100) and can net you some candy.
Your friends can help you out, and you can help them by using >>enchant on each other to boost your candy gains.
Feeling evil? Well frick you… Anyway, you can >>steal a bit of someone’s candy.
Tag your victim and hope the cops don’t catch you, there’s a lot of those. If you fail, you’ll be cursed which has lots of negative effects. You lose enchantments, can’t be enchanted, your pumpkins grow less…
Oh right, did I mention you can >>grow a >>pumpkin? Make it the biggest heaviest monster by fertilizing it with sweets. Pumpkins fricking love sweets. If you run low on vigor, you can >>heal yourself, or a friend if they’re running low.
This is a competition! You can view the leaderboards for this with >>topsweets and >>toppumpkin (or topjol for short).
Commands and stuff.
- Earn sweets by casually chatting.
- Get sweets with >>trickortreat (uses 1 vigor)
- See vigor and effects with >>vigor.
- Steal candy with >>steal but be careful of consequences.
- You can >>heal missing vigor of you, or a target user.
- You can see how many sweets you have with >>sweets or >>jar
- You can grow your pumpkin with the >>grow command.
- You can see your pumpkin’s weight with the >>pumpkin command.
- There are the >>topsweets and >>toppumpkin (>>topjol for show) leaderboards.
- Boost users with >>enchant to get more sweets from any source (except stealing)